Thursday, March 29, 2012

Brussels Airport Taxi Question

Hello,





I will be arriving at Zaventem with my family (4 total) and a fair amount of luggage. In some locales it is difficult to find a taxi that can accommodate more than 3 passengers, 3-4 larger bags, and a number of smaller items.



I was thinking of hiring a private car but before I do, I was wondering if anyone was aware of whether the types taxis at the airport include either mini-vans or station wagons?



Thank you for your help.




|||



Once in 20 years I was sent a %26quot;people carrier%26quot; to take me to the airport, and once I got one by chance at the airport, but usually every single taxi in the line outside the arrivals terminal is a normal sedan: you should be OK for passengers with 3 in the back, but possibly not for bags. I would therefore suggest you reserve one with a taxi company, which will pick you up at the airport: http://www.taxisverts.be/en/en_aeroport.html



Incidentally a normal price for a taxi to the city centre would be €30-35, so another option might be to simply take 2 taxis, if a big enough vehicle can%26#39;t be found in the line!




|||



Thank you gaminari. I appreciate the assistance.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, August 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment