Thursday, March 29, 2012

I can't remember the name of this restaurant.....help?

My colleague took me there when I was in Brussels on business in January. I remember her telling me the building was a former....bank? post office? Darnit, I can%26#39;t remember anything. THe outfits the staff wore had rope belts- and she said there was some designer that was involved in the restaurant and designed the uniforms. They serve sort of traditional Belgian /continental food, it was a nice place- I%26#39;m sure the bill was not small for three of us.





The really unique thing about it, besides that it was a sort of cavernous building with this history, was that the restrooms had that %26#39;magic%26#39; glass that you had to turn on to make it opaque. So that, when you walked in to the stall, everyone could see you until you made the glass opaque. It was a bit disconcerting, but also quite an experience and something I won%26#39;t forget ;)





I was telling someone who is going to Brussels about it and I need to figure out what it is called.





Anyone knoe what I%26#39;m talking about?





Thanks!




|||



Yes, it%26#39;s Belga Queen, www.belgaqueen.be. Designed by Pinto, in a former bank building.




|||



Merci Gaminari! That is exactly it.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment