Wednesday, April 25, 2012

40th anniversary

I am going top celebrate my 40 years birthday. We will be around 25 guests, most of them flynig in from Norway. I`m searching for one out of two alternatives.





1) A good restaurant in Brussels where we can eat drink dance and have lot of fun. it need to stay open until 2.00 - 2-30.





2) A good small hotel with aound 13 rooms, a good restaurant and possibility of dancing having fun. This alternative can be anywhere in Belgium.





Can anyone help me? 21. april is the date. so I`m a little bit in hurry ))





Morten




|||



Hi,





I think one reason no one responded to your query is that what you are looking for doesn%26#39;t exist that I know of.





You can find a good restaurant to eat in but not to eat and dance in. Dancing is pretty much restricted to the clubs. The only place I can think of that ever had this was Jeux d%26#39;Hiver but I don%26#39;t know if they are still doing dining and dancing, you can try contacting them via email:



Chemin du croquet 1



1000 Bruxelles



Tel: +32 2 649 08 64



Fax: +32 2 649 51 01



E-mail: info@jeuxdhiver.be







There is a place called Bazaar that has dining and dancing but I have never been there and can%26#39;t recommend it. The phone number is 02 511 2600. Other clubs are Fuse, Mirano, Sonik and the Parc Savoy. These are all dancing only and get started around 11 PM.





I recommend you pick a restaurant for the meal (Cospaia or Belga Queen are good spots) then go to the clubs.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 19, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment