Monday, April 23, 2012

costing for holiday rosyth/brugge return



I need to find a holiday to Brugge for my family in the month of April/May.Only 2 aduls by ferry from Rosyth of course.A quality exprrience with the inexpense of travelling.Anyone heard of any such thing?My parents are celebrating their Golden Wedding in March.I want to really surprise them!



Thankyou of your time.



Anne.




|||



I have booked a lovely b%26amp;b called



http://www.sintnik.be/



it looks fantasitc, the hosts have been very helpful emailing me.



I have always booked hotels and b%26amp;b which have a great scoring on tripadvisor and have never been disappointed.



good luck.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, August 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment